The (ISC)² National Capital Region (NCR) chapter was conceived to advance information security in the local communities throughout the nation’s capital and around the world by providing our members and other security professionals with the opportunity to share knowledge, grow professionally, educate others, and collaborate on projects with other organizations where feasible.
Strengthening name recognition, increasing brand awareness and gaining enhanced visibility among the civil, commercial and national security sectors in the information security industry are just three of the benefits that our sponsors achieve time and time again by being aligned with the most recognized by the best know certification body in the world. (ISC)² is pleased to offer exciting sponsorship opportunities that will drive more traffic to your website, provide unprecedented exposure and secure your status as a information security industry front runner.
In today's tentative business climate, targeted, effective marketing opportunities are not only critical for attracting new business, they also solidify existing relationships. Also, knowing that our customers have specific networking, exposure and marketing goals in mind, NCR devotes the time it takes to customize each sponsorship opportunity for companies both large and small. Don't miss this opportunity to find out more!
The following are just a few of the benefits your organization could receive as a sponsor:
- be listed on the (ISC)2-NCR Web site for one year (listing priority based on sponsorship level);
- have regular and consistent access to certified professionals throughout the National Capital Region for human resources marketing and hiring;
- be mentioned on (ISC)2-NCR monthly meeting emails;
- have the opportunity to staff a “demo table” at (ISC)2-NCR monthly membership meetings;
- have the opportunity to send offer/promotion/co-hosting event notifications to the (ISC)2-NCR member list;
- invite guests (clients, Sponsor employees, or others) to (ISC)2-NCR monthly membership meetings free of charge;
- be guaranteed a seat for the “Take a CISO to lunch” events; and
- may post unlimited job listings on the (ISC)2-NCR Web site.