(ISC)2 NCR Chapter Membership
Become a member and receive these member benefits,
- Presentation of conferences, special seminars, CISSP and CAP review courses, networking mixers, and the chapter meetings.
- Chapter members may attend chapter events for no additional charge.
- Publication of the chapter's newsletter, Capital InfoSecurity. The newsletter contains a message from the chapter President, articles and book reviews, and chapter event information.
- Communication of chapter news and activities through periodic e-mails, the chapter news page, and an RSS news feed.
- Arrangement of special training offers for chapter members, which are listed on the chapter's event calendar.
- Providing online resources, such as presentations from chapter events and job announcements.
- A discount of 15% off official course and book prices.
The Chapter is pleased to offer its student rate to all students enrolled on at least a part-time basis in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program. We ask that only those who meet these criteria apply as Student Members.
The Chapter reserves the right to verify eligibility.
NOTE: due to (ISC)2 chapter requirements only those members with an (ISC)2 affiliation can be elected to an officer position, however everyone can volunteer and all are welcome to do so.
Note: You do not need a Paypal account for the payment, just any major credit card - When you click the button you will provided with a choice to either use your PayPal account or NOT you can use any major credit card for the payment including Amex as well as other Payment choices. The PayPal payment method both chapter hence membership costs down while providing accountability for all funds received.
- First, Last & Middle (if any)
- Home or Work adress (your preference)
- City, State, Zip
Email(s)- (no more than 2)
- IM (if you have one and would like to use it)
LinkedIn - (if you would like to share it)
- Hobbies/Interests - (for social event planning i.e. wine tasting, target shooting, hacking, sports events, etc.)
- Position Title
- List of ISC2 certificates currently holding (not expired) & certificate#
- List of other certificates currently holding
- List of certificates and/or education goals for the future - (to plan study groups/classes relevant to the membership)
- If you would like to volunteer, describe what areas you would like to volunteer in and how many hours per month you could provide to the chapter.